Maine Artist in Oil, Acrylic and Block Print

Maine Artist in Oil, Acrylic and Block Print
"White Mountains Hayfield", Joe Godleski, oil on canvas

Thursday, October 10, 2013

2013 Season Almost Over

View from Morse Mountain, oil on panel
Tomorrow's the last Art Walk of 2013 for Brunswick.  I'll have a couple of pieces at the Points of View Gallery (18 Pleasant Street) in their Animal House show and as usual, I'll have my studio open.  I just completed View from Morse Mountain on a commission and will have it on display.  The Brunswick 10 by 10 was a great event - good food, good crowd, good sales, good weather.  Both my works sold in the first 15 minutes (yay!!).   Here's a pic with the buyer of Maritime Workshop just before the Bowdoin Common Hour sold.  A big, big Thank You to Mary Becker Weiss for the photos and her support of the whole 10 by 10 event.

No comments: